Keeping active is important throughout life but particularly as you get older as it has many important benefits:
- Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes
- Helps to maintain healthy lungs
- Strengthens your bones (reducing risk of osteoporosis) and promotes healthy joints
- Helps to maintain a healthy weight
- Improves balance, coordination and reduces the risk of falls
This is where I can really help. The inspiration, encouragement and motivation, and most importantly, the empathy that a mature professional trainer brings to your fitness training are all vital.
As the majority of my clients are over 50 my understanding of my clients is second to none. I am able to focus in making the training experience as inspiring, enjoyable and productive as possible.
If you prefer the idea of being trained with a friend, I can cater for this too.
Find out what I can do for you by clicking on the button to obtain your free taster session!